Senin, 29 November 2010

ini lagu mewakilkan perasaan aku yang skrg :)

Everybody’s laughing in my mindRumors spreading about this other guyDo you do what you did what you did with meDoes he love you the way I canDid you forget all the plans that you made with meCause baby I didn’t

That should be me holding your handThat should be me making you laughThat should be me this is so sadThat should be meThat should be meThat should be me feeling your kissThat should be me buying you giftsThis is so wrongI can’t go on‘Till you believeThat that should be meThat should be me 

You said you needed a little time from my mistakesIt’s funny how you used that time to have me replacedDid you think that I wouldn’t see you out at the moviesWhat you doin’ to meYou’re taking him where we used to goNow if you’re trying to break my heartIt’s working cause you know

That that should be me holding your handThat should be me making you laughThat should be me this is so sadThat should be meThat should be meThat should be me feeling your kissThat should be me buying you giftsThis is so wrong I can’t go on‘Till you believeThat should be me

I need to know should I fight for loveOr disarmIt’s getting harder to shieldThis pain is my heart

That should be me holding your handThat should be me making you laughThat should be me this is so sadThat should be meThat should be meThat should be me feeling your kissThat should be me buying you giftsThis is so wrongI can’t go on‘Till you believeThat that should be me

Holding your handThat should be meThe one making you laugh (oh baby oh)That should be me

That should be meGiving you flowersThat should be meTalking for hoursThat should be me (that should be me)That should be me

That should be meNever should’ve let you goI never should’ve let you goThat should be meI never shoulda let you goThat should be me

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Designed by Animart Powered by Blogger